About Canine Boost, Why does my dog need this Supplement?
Canine Boost is a revolutionary product that improves the nutritional intake of your pet dog because commercial canned and dry foods simply aren't enough!
Both omega-6 and omega-3 fats are very vulnerable to damage from heat. So even if these fats were once present in your pet's commercial food (as per the ingredients label), they quite likely lost their bio-availability during the kibbling or canning process.
Like their owners, a dog's balanced diet is the foundation for good health. Canine Boost is rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids which will enhance your dog's immune system. Canine Boost is also rich in:
- Vitamin E - A powerful antioxidant that can eliminate the metabolic byproducts that play a role in allergic skin disorders.
- Vitamin A - Critical for the growth and repair of body tissue, especially the skin and linings of the mucous membranes, and also promotes good eyesight.
- Vitamin D - Crucial for growth and maintenance of teeth, bones, and for strong heart function.
- Cod Liver Oil - Assists the regulation of sodium balance, water retention, and fat metabolism. This is especially important if your dog has weight issues which is a catalyst for other illnesses.
An ideal nutritional formula for man’s best friend
Evidence of poor nutrition in a dog is easily identifiable and showcases signs that the immune system is under threat. This includes:
- Bad breath
- Allergic skin diseases
- Dull coat
By giving your dog Canine Boost, you can be assured that all the ingredients are natural – with no additives or preservatives.
Canine boost contains:
- Flaxseed Oil
- Cod Liver Oil
- Safflower Oil
- Wheatgerm Oil
mixed together in a special formulation of measured percentages for a tasty and nutrition packed diet.
Why does my dog need Omega 3 fatty Acids?
Omega-3s play a role in your pet's overall health in many ways, among them:
- Alleviating the harmful effects of allergies and other conditions that result from an over reactive immune system response
- Slowing the growth of common yeast infections
- Aiding proper development of the retina and visual cortex
- Regulating blood-clotting activity
- Slowing the development and spread of certain pet cancers
Along with these benefits, multiple clinical studies show that omega-3s are helpful for five clinical conditions in particular: cardiovascular disorders, cognitive function and neurological health, inflammatory skin disease, kidney disease, and osteoarthritis.
Dr. Becker further explains why if you fail to give Omega-3 Fats to your Pets then you are asking for trouble. Click here to visit >
How do I use Canine Boost?
Simply pump Canine Boost onto your dog’s food, directly from the dispenser bottle.
One pump if your dog weighs up to 10kg.
Two pumps if your dog weighs up to 20kg.
Three pumps if your dog is even larger. It's that simple!
Clean and easy to use, Canine Boost comes in a ready-to-use pump dispenser. There are no messy cap removals, no spoons, no cleaning. Just press the pump and you are done!
As a beloved member of your family, your pet dog deserves the best opportunity to thrive with a balanced, healthy diet. Canine Boost is the solution.